Shadow Fight 2 Hack | Tool | Cheats Shadow Fight 2 Hack | Tool | Cheats

Shadow Fight 2 Hack Tool

Enter your Connected Shadow Fight 2 Email and select which platform you are currently using.

Username cannot be empty

About Our Shadow Fight 2 Hack

Shadow Fight 2 Hack

Shadow Fight 2 is a mix of classic platform fighter (harking back to the days of Mortal Kombat on the PS1) and RPG, embroiled in a fine-tuned cascade of brilliance and progressively challenging experiences. In addition to its RPG elements, Shadow Fight 2 encourages you, the martially artistic player – to collect the wide spectrum of weapons and armour that will aid in your endeavour to crowning yourself victor over your medieval mapful of increasingly challenging, yet brutally entertaining, enemies.

Similarly, the storyline is gripping and immersive, and you can also introduce your Facebook friends to the fight with you! In the common style of RPGs to date, Shadow Fight 2 boasts a mathematically pleasurable experience and levelling system as well as skills and abilities progression. Again, similarly, the game possesses a feature called White Weapons, which hold a crucial role in your quest to victory. It’s also worth pointing out that, as of writing this, 5,859,419 (nearly 6 million) people have rated this game five stars on Google Play.


Shadow Fight 2 is a game for the combat enthusiasts out there with a charming mix of old and new and everything between. With its healthy list of features, it will almost certainly keep you entertained until the end.

We here at JustFastHacks acknowledge the feeling of guilty pleasures when easily skipping ahead a few boring ( or perhaps too challenging ) levels from time to time. However, we also appreciate that skipping levels is not the only tastes for using hacks. Other people may prefer to be blessed with an infinite amount of gems and, or coins. Fortunately, our Shadow Fight 2 hack application can do just that. All one martial arts master needs do is run the hack as per the instructions, enter the necessary information, and the data requested is applied to your app almost instantly. Furthermore, we have found a way of injecting these pieces of data into your game in such a way that they are not detected by Shadow Fight 2’s anti-hack systems, which only check your data on game startup. Lastly, and most importantly, due to the way the Shadow Fight 2 gameplay system works, a player is sooner or later found to have become isolated into a pay-to-play system. It’s systems like these that ruin games, and none of us enjoy them! Which was our main driving focus to developing our Shadow Fight 2 hack. Why pay when you can cheat?

So whether it is skipping levels or splashing the cash and gems, this tool will be just what you need. The hack can be visited at the following link and is free of charge to anybody.

Features of Shadow Fight 2 Hack

Shadow Fight 2 hack is bursting at the seams with features to aid in the user's experience. Here are just a few:

  • Proxy Support - Shadow Fight 2 Hack supports proxy support running on dedicated proxies. This ensures user-anonymity and protects our own servers.

  • Simple to Use - With our super-user-friendly GUI anyone can use our hack. Wether you be a seasoned hacker that wants to save time or someone who has turned a computer on for the first time today, you can use our hack confusion-free

  • Unlimited - We don't have any set limits on how many times we allow you to use our hack. However, we do encourage fair use.

  • Fast - There's no need to wait around for your resources. 99% of the time they are instantly added. The other 1% waiting up to a maximum of 10 minutes.

Shadow Fight 2 Hack

Hack Options

Select whether or not to use a proxy and add Gems/Coins.

Shadow Fight 2 Hack Tool


Human Verification

Before we can add the upgrades to your DomiNations Username we need to VERIFY that you are human and not an automated bot. This helps us prevent abuse of the hack.

  1. Choose one 60-second offer below.
  2. Complete offer with real information.
  3. Check Shadow Fight 2 for your upgrades.

All upgrades will be added instantly upon completion.